Bbs Le Mans Style Wheels Rims 8,5×20 Offset 45 5×112 Vw Mk 5 6 Eos Audi No Bbs For Sale $1899.00

Bbs Le Mans Style Wheels Rims 8,5x20 Offset 45 5x112 Vw Mk 5 6 Eos Audi No Bbs

Check out this great auction!

Current Price: $1899.00 | Bid $0.00 Now! | # of Bids: 0
End Time: 2012-05-22T18:39:17.000Z

| Located in Postal Code: 37127

 
Le Mans Style Wheels 8,5x20 Et 45 5x112 Golf 5 6 R R32 Audi A4 A5 Gti Eos no BBS

Unique of the World only here by wheelbase_24Now you can secure one of 40 limited sets.Perfekt fitted for Vw Golf Mk5 6 EosDeliverytime to our stock is 6-7 weeksWe need only for the first time to secure, a payment about 10%.The other 90% you must pay 1 week befor we send out.

LM Style Felgen in 8,5X20 Et 45 Zoll LK 5x112

 New Set/ 4 piecePcd 5x112Very exclusiveThe first picture is only a example

Please look at our shop. We have over 250 different Style of Wheels.

INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS WELCOMEIf you have any question you can reach me by mailShipping including insurance:Please aks for internationl shippingquotesPayment:Banktransfer with IBAN & BIC numberImpressum:Wheelbase_24Inh. Markus SeidlerRichthofenstr. 2337127 DransfeldTel. 05502-998693Tel. intern. +49-5502-998693Mobil. 0171-8382906Fax 05502/998694

Bbs Le Mans Style Wheels Rims 8,5x20 Offset 45 5x112 Vw Mk 5 6 Eos Audi No Bbs

Check out this great auction!

Current Price: $1899.00 | Bid $0.00 Now! | # of Bids: 0
End Time: 2012-05-22T18:39:17.000Z | Located in Postal Code: 37127

Click here for more images!

Bid $0.00 Now!


Comments are closed.